Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Daegan Smiths Power Prospecting System (PPS) - MLM Product Review

0

About 2 months ago, I stony-broke down and purchased Daegan Smith's Power Prospecting System (PPS). At the time of my purchase, I was having a hard time determinedly quality leads to expose my business to. I came crosswise his site randomly, read the page and thought it measured pretty good. So I definite to give it a shot.

The PPS is a self-contained recruiting, training and marketing system that is designed to help network marketers generate targeted leads, follow-up with them consistently and create additive income beat the lead generation process. Daegan Smith, the creator, started his MLM career about 3 years ago at the age of 25. As a rookie, he discovered somematter that allowed him to explode his downline to over 4,120 in to a bit degree 14 months and make over $197,328 without doing home meetings, working his warm market or career one lead. Now he has put PPS together to teach troubled and discomfited mlm'ers how to do the same.

  AHREFS FREE ACCOUNT

There are 5 main components to the system but I will just pick few to share with you here. PPS does extremely well with component 1 by providing you with superiority converting websites that you use to promote the suite of info products Daegan has created. The beauty of this system unlike other systems like Mike Dilard's Magnetic Sponsoring or Ann Sieg's Renegade Marketer is that the sites are proprietary to you. That means that your name and picture is promoted on with the products so you build your position as the expert. This part is genius in my opinion. Everybody says that you have to become the expert and Daegan's shows you how.

WHEN KEYWORD TOOL YOUTUBE

Another component of PPS is the contact direction console where all of the leads that you generate get loaded and are accessible to you 24/7. With PPS you do not share your leads with Daegan, they are 100% yours. The system also automatically follows up with all your leads, 2 multiplication a day on your behalf. Now that I've gotten to know Daegan a bit bit, I see how he had in mind and heart the intent to help. See over the years, he compiled a embarrassment of emails that he sent bent his own contacts. As a member of PPS, he uses those same emails, that are well-tried to work, on with fresh new ones that he comes up with daily and sends them to your prospects for you. Now that is somematter that most "guru's" aren't willing to do for you-at to the last degree I hadn't seen it anyplace before.

I think Daegan also does a great job with the training component. It's one interest give you a hammer and a nail and say go build a house, but it is other to have the tools likewise as the blueprint. The training overdelivers in PPS. He includes audios and videos to help you learn. And as a gold member, he includes additive trainings, access to his "ad lab" where he gives you exactly where he has placed ads you bet well he did, and other bonus ebooks and imaginations to use anytime. I took the time to listen to the introduction training tutorials when I first got started and it set me on the right track with acquiring started fast. Daegan always takes his time explaining not only the material but also the stairs to put it into action. His patience is sure as shootin noticed.

One more matter about the training; every week, Daegan does a live conference call for all members and he goes over a different marketing strategy. This call is worth the entire cost of the system I believe. To be able to listen to him tell you "how to" so ask questions directly on the call is priceless. There is also other live weekly call done by a PPS member where he calls prospects so that listeners can hear exactly what to say to the leads once they get them. I know tons of people who knew how to do everymatter else but this. Adding the prospecting call to the programme is at no additive cost either. I don't know how Daegan was able to fit these calls in, but they unquestionably help me week to week.

I do want to say that there is one issue that I have with PPS. Once the leads come into the system and are logged in the contact manager, there is no way to export that entire list into other program or autoresponder. That means that you have to manually export the leads you choose, one by one which is very time intense as your database grows. So once I learned there was no export feature, I took the 30 roughly leads I had at the time and exported them manually which took about 40 minutes roughly. Now I just make a point that each time a new lead is generated that I export it right away. If I could change one matter with PPS, it would be the ease of exporting.

Now, there are two types of rank to PPS, basic and gold. Basic is $37/month and Gold is $97/mo. Initially I thought that the Gold was rather steep. But after connexion at the gold level, I saw how simple it was to cover my monthly cost. The additive tools at the gold level are no fluff either. Now Ann Sieg's program has only a one-time cost, but that's how I felt I was treated too, like a one-timer! I got no further assistance or help so accomplished that you had to join her MLM in order to learn her real secrets. Daegan is not that way at all, but nomatter is for free. So, to at to the last degree have access to the cognition is well worth the money I spend each month.

Overall, out of 5 stars, I give Daegan Smith's Power Prospecting System 4.5 stars. In my opinion, the value of the product and service you get for the cost is well worth it. I have tried other systems before this one and PPS by far beatniks out the others. I think what also helps to make PPS so cool is Daegan himself. He gives from the heart and you can tell the hard work he put into producing somematter that works for its intended market, discomfited and troubled network marketers. Since becoming a member, I have generated over 197 leads beat the main from free sources and have made over $400. I have a paid campaign that started nowadays and I am really excited to check the stats for it on tomorrow.

If you are looking a way to generate more leads, make money even if cypher joins your MLM and learn how to truly market on the internet, PPS is the tool to use. To get a first-hand look at PPS for yourself, click on the "power prospecting system" link in the imagination box.


Daegan Smiths Power Prospecting System (PPS) - MLM Product Review
Daegan Smiths Power Prospecting System (PPS) - MLM Product Review
Author Image
AboutElizabeth Hayes

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment